February 8, 2013
Libraries:University Libraries, Campbell Library, Campbell Library
Our new ScanPro 2000 is user-friendly and reads all formats. To change lenses, use the “Film Selection Wizard” to match the format you have chosen to the picture on the screen.
The ScanPro 2000 boasts these features:
- Automatic image adjustment on each slide
- A word-search feature that highlights keywords that you have identified
- Info-link: Search for highlighted words in reference tools such as a dictionary or thesaurus
- Live editing of selected images: adjust the brightness and contrast of images, or crop unwanted borders
- An on-screen magnifier
- A copy- to- clipboard app, allowing you to paste and edit pieces of text
- Fast loading and adjusting speeds
The ScanPro 2000 can be found of the second floor of Campbell Library. Basic instructions are available on-site. If you need help loading your film, please ask a librarian for assistance.