Rowan University Libraries, the Faculty Center, and the Office of Proposal Development invite you to participate in a focus group designed to learn more about YOU and YOUR research processes to better meet the needs of our diverse community of researchers.
We are looking for your input on:
- Open access publishing
- Publicizing research
- Data collection and curation needs
- Screening for grant opportunities and requirements
Our offices are hosting three faculty focus group dates in the ATTIC in Memorial Hall:
- Wednesday, November 30, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 13, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, January 27, 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Groups will be capped at 30 people to ensure constructive, meaningful discussions. Seat reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please use the Google Form, available via the link below, to register. You must use your Rowan University Gmail account to access the form:
Aileen Bachant Pritch
Marketing and Outreach Coordinator