As anyone that works in healthcare knows the Coronavirus Pandemic isn’t over. Check out recent articles and resources related to the 2019-nCoV Outbreak/COVID-19.
From the CDC’s MMWR (Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report):
- Detection of Higher Cycle Threshold Values in Culturable SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1 Sublineage Compared with Pre-Omicron Variant Specimens
From NEJM Journal Watch:
- Clinical Spotlight: Two New COVID-19 Boosters Come to Market in Time for a Winter Surgep
- Prevalence and Description of Persisting Symptoms After COVID-19
From COVID-19 Evidence Alerts (from McMaster PLUS™):
- Impact of COVID-19 vaccination on the risk of developing long-COVID and on existing long-COVID symptoms: A systematic review.
- American Society of Hematology living guidelines on the use of anticoagulation for thromboprophylaxis in patients with COVID-19: January 2022 update on the use of therapeutic-intensity anticoagulation in acutely ill patients.
To locate PubMed articles referencing SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19:
Search by sub-topics such as Treatment, Mechanism, Diagnosis, Transmission
LitCovid provides a running bibliography of articles indexed in PubMed, a curated literature hub for tracking current scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus. It is the most comprehensive resource on the subject, providing a central access point to a growing file of more than 125,000 relevant articles in PubMed. The articles are updated daily and are further categorized by different research topics and geographic locations for improved access.