Search by Keyword
Browse by Subject
The new Dynamed improves ease of access to clinical information on a mobile device. The new app provides:
• Seamless authentication
• Easy access
• Improved user experience
• Fully functional mobile usage reporting
Throughout New Jersey history African Americans have made important contributions to the state and nation. Take a look at this guide that highlights a few African American men and women that lived in the state of New Jersey, and their many accomplishments.
Check out these new and updated editions of some of your favorite medical Ebooks courtesy of the RowanSOM Health Sciences Library and Rowan University Libraries.
Rowan University Libraries now subscribes to BrowZine, an application compatible with all IOS and Android mobile devices that allows Rowan University researchers to browse the pages of complete issues of journals, as they would on an e-reader with a book.
Need to bone up on your anatomy? Learn more about anatomy with cool tools and other resources.
The RowanSOM Library is testing a few databases and E-Resources to possibily add to our collection. Test them out and provide us with your feedback. We want to hear from you!
- Access hundreds of videos through NJVID
- Library Weekend Hours Shortened During Spring Break
- Name Change for JoVE Clinical and Translational Medicine
- JoVE goes mobile: Android and iPhone apps now available for download!
- Now you can use a new tab on the Library’s home page to search for medical Ebooks only!