Students participating in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program [VITA] will be back this spring to help individuals prepare both State and Federal income tax return forms in rm. 136 of Campbell Library.
Appointments are not available for this service; individuals are served on a first-come, first-served basis between February 2 and April 13, 2016 at the following times:
- Tuesdays 9:00am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesdays 4:00pm – 8:00 pm
*This excludes the week of March 14-19 (spring break)
Two Saturday dates are also available:
- Saturday, February 27th 10 am- 2 pm
- Saturday, April 9th 10 am-2 pm
The VITA program generally offers free tax return preparation and e-filing to people who earn $54,000 or less.
- Your prior year federal and state income tax return
- Social security cards for you and all persons on your tax returns
- Picture ID (valid driver’s license or other gov’t issued ID)