After a 60-day trial, we have confirmed our subscription to Rehabilitation Reference Center! If you haven't used it, this research tool makes the most current information and point-of-care resources in the fields of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and sports medicine available to Rowan University students, faculty, and physicians.
Rehabilitation Reference Center is especially valuable for those already practicing, allowing its users to customize printouts for patients to include facility logos and colors, as well as a provider’s name and contact information, the patient’s name, and specific instructions. New folders can be created to store specific images and search results.
Rehabilitation Reference Center content is updated daily and is focused on systematic identification, evaluation and consolidation of practice-changing information.
Rowan University students, faculty, staff, physicians and clinicians enjoy:
- Nearly 800 Clinical Reviews
- More than 150 research instruments
- Information from AHFS on over 11,700 drugs and their manufacturers
- More than 9,800 exercise images
- Key reference handbooks
- Guidelines from the National Guideline Clearinghouse
- More than 1,500 relevant patient education topics in both English & Spanish
- Breaking News
- Relevant clinical updates
To access Rehabililtation Reference Center, please follow the link below: