For assistance, please contact us at:
If you are looking for materials and you can’t find them here, we can help you locate it from other libraries. You may request articles and books; learn more.
Who can make requests:
- RowanSOM students, faculty, or staff members
- Residents, Interns and Kennedy Staff
There is no charge for interlibrary loan service for Rowan faculty, staff, students and Kennedy Health System staff if ILL staff can get the item within the state of New Jersey. If materials cannot be found for free we will contact you before proceeding.
How long does it take to receive a request?
- Books – 2 weeks average
- Article – 3 to 5 day average
How am I notified?
- You will either receive email notification or a link to download.
RowanSOM and Kennedy affiliated users
- RowanSOM and Kennedy users of PubMed can request documents directly through the Loansome Doc service.
Check the RowanSOM Loansome Doc fact sheet and registration form for more information.
Loansome Doc for the Public
Click here for the registration packet.