ILLiad is the electronic system to request an item through CMSRU's Interlibrary Loan. The name ILLiad is an acronym for InterLibrary Loan internet accessible database.
Features Available in ILLiad:
- View and track your ILL request records online
- Request materials 24 hours a day online
- View the progress of your requests at each stage of the process ( see ILLiad Definitions)
- View checked out items and request renewals online
- View current and past requests
- Attach notes to each request
- Track all ILL requests.
- Accept citations from many online databases with minimal clicks.
Submitting a Request
After logging into ILLiad look for the "New Request" section in the left-hand navigation. Click the appropriate request type, and fill out as much identifying information as possible. Submitting more information helps to guarantee you get the right material. When finished, click "Submit Request."
For Journal Article Requests, you may also search the library's electronic databases and click on the "Get It" button to see options for obtaining the article. If full text is not available through Rowan Libraries, select "Submit a Request to CMSRU" to request the article. The article citation will be imported once you log on to ILLiad. When finished, click "Submit Request."
Receiving Articles Electronically
- Go to the CMSRU ILL webpage.
- Login to your ILLiad account.
- Under "VIEW", click "Electronically Received Articles"
- Find the article you would like to view. Click on "VIEW".
Renewing a Request
Log on to ILLiad using the appropriate logon information. Click on Checked Out Items in the left-hand menu. Select the material you want to renew. Click Renew at the top of the screen. If the renew option is missing then renewals may not be allowed by the lending library. Contact the CMSRU ILL staff (email@example.com) for further assistance.Tips to Expediate Your Request
Seek help from CMSRU Librarians to clearly identify what you need. To contact a CMSRU Librarian, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-342-2522
Complete and correct citation information helps us to locate your requested material.
Before submitting the ILL request check:
- Correct spelling of author, title, etc.
- Correct title
- Volume numbers and dates