Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service in which CMSRU borrows materials for you from other libraries that are not owned in print or electronic format by CMSRU.
- The homepage for CMSRU's ILL service is: https://illiad.rowan.edu/illiad/campbell/logon.html
- If you are a first time Cooper University Hospital user, please go to CMSRU LIBRARY SERVICES FOR COOPER HOSPITAL AFFILIATES page located at: http://www.lib.rowan.edu/cmsru/account_registration to register.
How can I ensure that CMSRU does not own the item?
- Articles: If an article is not owned by Rowan University, you will see a link that says "Sorry, no holdings were found for this journal." Click the link that says "Submit a Request to CMSRU."
- Books: Perform a search within WorldCat. (see interlibrary instructions for more information)
- Dissertations: Perform a search in ProQuest Dissertation & Theses, which has dissertations produced from 1997 and later are available for download.
Who may request items?
- Any CMSRU student, faculty or staff member.
- Any Cooper Hospital affiliate.
What may not be borrowed?
Items that CMSRU owns will not be borrowed from other instutions. Also, the following items are not loaned by other institutions:
- Reference materials
- Rare, valuable or irreplaceable material
- Material in high demand at the lending library (i.e. newly published books)
- Media materials, such as DVD, CD-ROMs, etc.
When might I receive my request?
It is important to request your interlibrary loan as early as possible because CMSRU ILL can not guarantee a delivery date. Typically, books should arrive within a three week period. Articles should arrive within a five day period.
How am I notified that my item has been received?
You will receive an email from CMSRU_ILL when an item is available for pickup or an email with a link to electronic resources. Items may be picked from the CMSRU Circulation Desk during our hours of operations.
Who should I contact if I have a question regarding my request?
Please call (856) 342-2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your requests.